Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Haunted Teapots



















Tomorrow is officially the start of the school hols
round these parts, so it's time to get drawing!
If you have a copy of Glister: The Haunted Teapot
you'll know there's a teapot-shaped space to
design your own haunted teapot on the inside
back cover.
Please e-mail me your designs as a .jpg file and
I'll send out a Glister sketch to those who come up
with my faves (by post or by e-mail). If you're happy
to have your pics on the blog let me know and
I'll post them here. You don't have to use the actual
template in the book, you can start getting
creative on any old piece of paper and e-mail them
to: glister@andiwatson.biz
IMPORTANT: If you're under 18 please get permission
from a grown up before sending your drawings.
This is open to all-ages so get scribbling regardless
of how old or young you are.

No comments: