Friday, 18 September 2009

Tree



















Working through some ideas for
Glister: The Family Tree.

I'm on a panel at the YLG conference at the University of Warwick
tomorrow. 'Reading Between the Panels' is chaired by Dr. Mel Gibson
(the other one) and I'll be chatting with John Dunning ('Salem
Brownstone' Walker Books) and Chris Wooding ('Malice' Scholastic)
followed by signing books and whatnot.
If you're a Youth librarian I hope to see you there.

The Birmingham (UK) show is creeping up. I'm sharing a table with the
lovely Will of Butternut Comics:
http://www.butternutcomics.com/
Don't have a table number as yet, but will let you know as soon as I do.
Btw, I won't be selling the Walker Glister books myself, but have been
assured that they will be available from retailers there.

No comments: